Year 2 Transition
Year 2 to 3 Transition Booklet
Year 2 Transition Events - Summer 2021
Please find to follow information regarding transition events for your Year 2 child(ren) who will be joining us in Year 3 in September 2021.
**All transition events will be carried out following the latest government guidelines to ensure that they are Covid-19 safe**
- 15th June 2021: Year 2 parent/carer meeting at Killisick 9.15 am
- 22nd June 2021: Year 3 teachers visiting Pinewood to meet the children
- 29th June, 6th July & 13th July 2021: Year 2 children to Killisick for Arts Event. Pinewood staff will bring the children to and from Killisick.
- 30th June 2021: Year 2 children to Killisick for Transition Morning . Children are to be dropped off at Killisick at 8.45 am by parents/carers. Children to wear Pinewood uniform, bring a healthy snack for playtime and a water bottle. Children will be taken back to Pinewood in time for lunch.
- 13th July 2021: Year 2 parents/carers to attend Killisick for the children's Arts Event Showcase 2.00-2.30 pm.
- 22nd July 2021: Year 2 Potted Sports at Killisick (current guidance does not allow for parents/carers to attend)